Thursday 27 December 2012

My glass is definitely half full

Why?
 I'm not iced in (I can move when I want)
 I can reach dry land without getting my feet wet (wellies are stowed away)
 I can fill my water tank without moving (my washing is up to date).
The rain is relentless  (my dogs don't want to walk).
I have a copy of the Hairy Dieters cook book (everything I eat can be resolved after the silly season)
 No one expects me to be anywhere  (2013 is completely unbooked)
 Might as well have a snooze then
362 days to Christmas - some of the boaters round here have their lights up already - now there's enthusiasm for you!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo!

    This calm period between Christmas and New Year is rather nice - may join you for a snooze (the greyhounds are already there).

    Sue, nb Indigo Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I wasn't dribbling!!

      Delete