Tuesday 17 August 2010

The F word Returns

This evening I and my Grandson were fishing off the back of MR when A cruiser by name of Scotch Mist pulled into the mooring slot behind us, before I knew it the perpetrator of the abuse that both I and Jill had received a couple of weeks ago decided he would have another go, less of the foul language this time, I suspect as Dainion was standing next to me, but called me a bully as we had reported his previous abuse to the Environment Agency, they had visited him in Ely recently.
This is the response that we have so far had from the Commodore of the Ouse Valley River Club:


Dear Jill
Thank you for your email which I received on my return from a business trip to the North West England this evening.
I was shocked and very concerned on receipt of your formal complaint concerning a loyal and dedicated member of our club. I have forwarded your email to our club Honorary Secretary and we will thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding this incident when Scotch Mist returns to the club which we expect to be towards the end of this month.  We will provide a formal response to you once we have had the opportunity to review the incident with the skipper of Scotch Mist.
In the mean time please be assured that we, the OVRC, strives to maintain the highest standards of conduct at all times and will vigorously investigate this alleged incident.
Regards
Vic Driver
OVRC Commodore
I suspect that the skipper of Scotch Mist will deny all the alleged charges but that's not my concern, the fact that he has been reported to both the above Agencies will, I hope, make him think twice before attacking people both verbally and maybe physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment