Sunday 16 May 2010

On to the River Nene

Woops. Does any one know how to remove a duplicated photo?
We stopped at Morrison's for desperately needed supplies and, whilst Lesley and I were shopping, Graham moved MR on to Midsummer Meadow leaving Caxton to carry me and the shopping down to him when we'd finished.

Sat on Caxton's new front patio for the short trip I observed to Lesley that, from this angle, the river appeared to be a dead end. That's because it was. They had built a temporary bridge across to move motor equipment to and from the earthworks for the new marina being built on the far bank. I don't know why, but Lesley looked decidedly uncomfortable when I settled down into her sun lounger and declared my intention to stay the night; so I ended up walking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment