Sunday 6 July 2008

Home Sweet Home

Arrived back early evening Weds & celebrated in fine style with John from Meredith & his visiting friend from Germany. They gave Graham a couple of excellent bottles of wine by way of thanking him for jump starting their boat & it would be exceedingly unboaterly not to invite them round to help us drink them - & several more (just to compare qualities you know). After a late start & paracetomol we pulled pins & headed south in gorgeous weather. This was the 1st summer's day I've spent on the boat & unfortunately short lived as yesterday was horrible & today (Sunday) it hasn't stopped raining, so holed up between Rugby & Braunston. At least it will give me a chance to find things again as, in my 6 week absence, Graham has re-filed the entire boat - & I do mean the entire boat including my wardrobe (my goodness he must have been bored)!

No comments:

Post a Comment